- Learn about the competitive landscape – Tweets about product that include the names of rival brands can reveal a lot about market positioning.
- Look for unexpected themes – Persistent words point to persistent ideas.
- Dip deeper into the stream – While stream graphs give an overall impression of what people are tweeting about, it’s important to know what other words are being used in relation to those in the stream.
- Look for uer experience – Product testing and reviews can’t replace user reactions.
- Learn why negative words are coming up – Find negative words is a good way to locate consumers’ pain points.
- Learn about conversation dominators – Words that suddenly dominate the tween stream mean something has happened that’s worth learning about.